Miele Blizzard CX1 Hardfloor PowerLine
The Blizzard CX1 uses Miele-exclusive Vortex technology, with air passing through a single large cyclone, providing a quiet, yet powerful clean.Thanks to its Universal Floor Tool, this model is ideal for cleaning hard floor surfaces and low pile area rugs.
- Vortex technology: Vortex technology produces an enormous air velocity of more than 100 km/h. This ensures that course debris and fine dust are separated for more convenient and clean disposal.
- Power adjustment: Unlike other bagless vacuums, electronic suction power can be adjusted. Power is controlled by the rotary selector, with four power settings available to accommodate various surfaces.
- Powerful motor and floorhead: With a power output of 1,200 watts, the Blizzard CX1 offers excellent cleaning performance for a variety of flooring and upholstery surfaces.
- Hygienic emptying: Thanks to the Blizzard CX1’s innovative way of separating coarse debris and fine dust, emptying the dust container is clean and hygienic.
- Dust container with Click2open: At the touch of the Click2open button, the coarse dust container conveniently empties downwards.
- Gore Clean: Stream fine dust filterFine dust is separated into the Gore CleanStream fine dust filter which means it does not escape during emptying.
- ComfortClean: When the Gore CleanStream fine dust filter requires cleaning, the ComfortClean self-cleaning function is activated automatically.
- HEPA AirClean lifetime filter: All Blizzard models are equipped with a HEPA 13 lifetime filter, which filters up to 99.999% of the smallest particles of fine dust and allergens. It is entirely maintenance-free, lasts the lifetime of the product and never needs cleaning or replacing.
- Comfort cable rewind: Very quick and convenient: using the Comfort cable rewind function, the entire cable can be rewound by simply tapping the footswitch once.
- Park system: The floorhead and suction tube can be parked on the side of the vacuum, leaving it in a secure position for storage or ready for the next use.
- Integrated accessory storage: Accessories are always conveniently within reach with the storage compartment integrated into the vacuum canister. A compact upholstery and crevice nozzle are supplied.
- Large operating radius: Cable, suction tube and suction hose combine to provide you with an especially large operating radius. This allows convenient vacuuming of even larger rooms without frequently having to switch plugs.
- Integrated dusting brush: The Blizzard CX1 Hardfloor vacuum features a convenient dusting brush integrated into the handle.
- 360° castor wheels: The Blizzard CX1 is equipped with four castors that can swivel 360°. These castors provide a smooth, quiet ride, floor surface protection and excellent stability and manoeuvrability.