Now designers can create projects to reflect their personal sense of style with the Memory Craft 500E. It’s easy to personalize, embellish and monogram home décor items, garments and accessories. With 160 built-in embroidery designs and 6 fonts for monogramming, the possibilities are endless. The MC500E has a maximum embroidery size of 7.9”x11” and it comes with 4 embroidery hoops; RE28b 7.9″ x 11″, SQ20b 7.9″ x 7.9″, RE20b 5.5″ x 7.9″ and SQ14b 5.5″ x 5.5″ an extra wide table for expansive workroom.
Designs are easily imported through a USB and edited through the machine’s advanced on-screen editing functions. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the MC500E’s new LCD color touchscreen.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 160 Built-in designs
- 6 Fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 Letter monogramming
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery sewing speed:400-860 SPM
- Embroidery format jef
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9” x 11”
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100)
- Auto return post thread break
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/ reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom
- RE28b Hoop (7.9″ x 11″) SQ20b Hoop (7.9″ x 7.9″) RE20b Hoop (5.5″ x 7.9″) SQ14b Hoop (5.5″ x 5.5″) RE10b Hoop (optional) (1.5″ x 5.5″)